Arnold Property Inspections
Homespec. Real Estate Inspections
HOMESPEC Real Estate Inspections realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. It is difficult to remove any emotional attachment you may have for a home due to its location, style, setting, etc. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying in an effort to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer.
Our philosophy at HOMESPEC Real Estate Inspections is to inspect each home with the utmost care, to be thorough, and to explain our findings clearly to each client. Brad Phillips, Kelly Hankins, and Curt Woolsey are licensed home inspectors and have performed thousands of home inspections throughout their careers.
Whether you need a pre-purchase, pre-list, or general home inspection, a HOMESPEC Real Estate Inspections inspector is available to discuss how our services can meet your needs. Our impartial and experienced inspectors can help you make an educated real estate investment.
You can trust us to bring our years of experience, the latest tools and techniques, and most importantly integrity to your inspection. We take pride in performing detailed and honest inspections at a fair price.
1. Our mission is to provide you with the best inspection PERIOD!!! We are full-time inspectors, this is not a side hustle for us. Integrity and attention to detail are what we do. Other companies may beat our price, but no one beats our value.
2. We deliver your report within 24 hours of your inspection on all residential home inspections. We understand time is of the essence and will make sure you receive your inspection report as soon as possible. Our online inspection reports are mobile-friendly, easy to read, understand, and navigate. We will include narrative descriptions and pictures in the report
3. Our inspections include things other companies do not offer, or charge extra for. We are trained on and have the advanced tools required to give you the best inspection. Our arsenal of tools includes thermal cameras, drones, crawl bots, and foundation levels to name a few.
4. We offer our clients a personal walk-through at the end of the inspection to go over the key findings. There is no such thing as a dumb question, please ask us anything. We love communicating with and educating our clients.
5. We give our clients a free home maintenance manual to help them know and understand how to maintain their home and avoid costly repairs down the road.
6. We offer online invoicing through ISN and Guardian via our secure online payment processing system. (We accept cash or checks as well.)
7. We use online inspection agreements that are easy to sign digitally from a computer or mobile device. This way, we minimize any delays in getting you booked or completing your inspection.
8. We offer multiple ways to book, you can call, text, or book online to get the ball rolling. We can help you find a date and time that works best for you.
9. As a member of the Waco Association of Realtors and Temple Belton Board of Realtors, we have lockbox access to houses listed on MLS so you don’t have to spend time meeting us on-site to let us in.
10. We answer our phones and reply promptly to text messages and emails. You shouldn’t have to waste your time chasing down an inspector to get your inspection booked, discuss your report, or ask any other questions. We believe fast, reliable, and accessible customer service is just as important as a thorough inspection.
There's much more to see on the site. Take your time and look around, we will be here to help whenever you're ready.